Refund & Exchange Policy
Please note, we are unable to offer any refunds or exchanges on products that are returned to us with the WARRANTY TAG REMOVED.
Why Tressmerize hair products are non-refundable if opened?
Human hair extensions are considered to be a hygienic product. Federal law prohibits the return of human hair products that have been used, and that includes “trying them on”.
We allow our customers to open the product to inspect for quality, color and length. If upon the inspection you feel that the product isn't something that you will use, do not remove the WARRANTY TAG that is attached to the product.
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR THE PRODUCT IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON RETURNING IT. Used hair cannot be returned for refund or exchange (no exceptions). Please read the return policy thoroughly before making your purchase.
How do I make an exchange or return?
Follow the steps below for a return or exchange:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of why you'd like to return or exchange a product. Follow the instructions provided in the envelope that comes with your package.
2.All Tressmerize products must be shipped back in their original packaging and not have WARRANTY TAG REMOVED or a return/exchange will not be issued.
3. Returns are paid by Tressmerize to all US Residents.
4. The invoice and return form must be included with your return. Not including the invoice will result in a delayed refund or exchange.
5. All returns must be sent back to us using USPS. Tressmerize cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns.
6. After we receive your package, allow up to 48 hours for your refund or exchange to be processed.